Friday, August 18, 2017

because you are my love




I will write you a poem
And if you stumbled to throw it ... do not blame me
I will write you a poem
And I will gather all my love and certainty
I will gather my thoughts
And the origin of Lily Banhari




And mixed with joy and sadness and nostalgia
You are my love
And because you are my love
I do not care how my son goes
^^ ^^ ^^ ^^
I grow up and always grow
No one else cares about me
For if thou hast rejoiced
I laughed joyfully for my joy and accepted my forehead
And because you are sad
I went to Plasma and I went to see you
You're that close
All the feelings bother me
And my whispers come out with love that surrounds you
As you love you sink me
And stay, my love

If you complain ... your complaint
And if you complain ... complain me
And if I cried with tears, I would be amazed
Crying yourself crying crying
And your remote vision felt
And longing for your looks scattered and the house of Anini
And if she saw me from afar she felt
I knew what you wanted and what you asked me
And we will stay that way
For we are so
I call you between my sides
And between your side, keep me