Friday, August 18, 2017

Take yourself from me



Take yourself out of me, go and do not return
I have become fed up with the dwelling of the pillars of my shadow
**


You will never be in my life
I brought you out of me with my tears
**
I closed the doors of my heart with a lock
So that you will not come back from me and go away
**
I will not open his door to his death again
And if I close it, I will find you without a legislator
**
Merkat Al-Mahaba was rinsed by Alex Alkma
And the day from him to kill you;
**
The taste of bitterness of abandonment by distance from me
I will not be overly optimistic


*
Take yourself, walk, follow your path
Be fast-paced with accelerated time
**
Take your stones and leave no residue
Take presents; rest and do not return
**
Emancipation of memories, wishful thinking and invited
But do not even listen to my visit to my stomach...