Saturday, September 9, 2017

My teenager


My teenage dad is scared.

Beats her ..

Drums of panic and danger ..

Resist it ..

Resists foam bays

Curse the boldness of the rain ..

Resists without success ..

The passage of the sap in the cast

My father hurts ..

If the summer winds came from my hair

If he sees my nihadi

Rise in the ..

They are washed like children.

Under the moon ..

So my sins and guilt
They are my two .. They are my destiny ..

The sky of my city is raining

And myself like it .. It rained

And my history with me. Baby

Skinny face, do not see
I'm sad Gray


Such a desolate street

I'm a bit of a bird ..

Do not give .. nor bear fruit

My life is compounded

Crash before sailing ..

And my days are repeated

Like the tedious hour sound

And how my femininity died

I did not think

So summer is not summer

And no flower I am blooming

I do not care

Myself - after - what was destroyed

The rot around me ..

Or values ​​that I denied

My whole life is futile

There is no bread .. I live for him ..

And not informant

No one .. I live ..

No, nothing.