Tuesday, September 19, 2017

To separate



Let's take a little ..

For the good of this love, my love

And good ..

Let's break up a bit

Because I want to increase in my love



I want to hate me a little

Right what we have ..

Of the expensive male was on both of us ..

Really great love ..

Still embossed on Femena

Still engraved on our hands ..

The truth of what I wrote .. to the letters ..

And your face is planted like a rose in me ..

And I will love the rest of my hair on my ears

Our memories

Our beautiful sadness and smile

Our love, which is greater than our words

Larger than our lips ..

Truly the sweetest story of love in our lives

I ask you the traveler



To be loved ..

Fly every season ..

Break the grass ..

And the sun, my love ..

Be sweeter when trying to go away

Be in my life doubt and suffering

Be a legend once ..

Once upon a time ..

And be a question in my mouth

He does not know the answer

For a wonderful love

The heart and the palms live from us

And to be always beautiful

And to be closer

I ask you back ..

We are lovers ..

Let us part with all the love and tenderness

Through tears, my love

I want to see me

And through fire and smoke

I want to see ..

To burn .. To cry, my love

We have forgotten

The grace of crying from time

To separate ..